Offering aspiring students and professionals an opportunity to shape their careers and futures

Graduation Policy

Degree Program Extension Policy

Student wishing to be granted extension on his/her degree completion time may do so by completing a degree extension request form (DERF). The academic dean has the highest authority to either approve or deny such extension. Approvals are given to student who is/was on military leave, has/had medical reasons, or has/had family issues. Extensions are granted for a maximum of 12 months unless otherwise noted.