This course helps future and current professionals deal with ethical issues that need to be confronted at the various stages in the field of psychology.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of professional ethics;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of ethical analysis and resolution;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various ethical analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of ethics within a society;
- and a familiarity with the ethical situations facing mental health professionals.