This course presents the human growth and development from conception to old age. The stages and patterns of human change and the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social changes that occur in each stage are reviewed, and the various theories of development are examined.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of human growth psychology
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of human growth theory
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of human growth within a society
- and a familiarity with the contemporary human growth theory