This is an advanced course that will create awareness for students on the concepts for planning and deploying critical infrastructure that will help their companies achieve sustained competitive advantage. It will include case studies and research methods that would train them with fundamental business procedures.
- Gain a thorough understanding of management, with an emphasis on enterprise, from an operational, tactical and strategic perspective.
- Understand the strategic approach to venture creation.
- Learn how ideas and opportunities are created and implemented amidst new concepts and theories, as well as the concepts and processes involved in the production and delivery of enterprise to the marketplace.
- Develop business and leadership skills, as well as skills in critical thinking and research, which enhances independent learning and reflective capabilities.
- Use learning tools and studying subjects that are up to date and relevant in all current business environments.