The course describes the market comparison, cost approach, and income approach to estimating real property value. Students will examine real estate market operations and theories of determining land price. The student will analyze how factors that affect real estate demands interact with the factors that affect real estate supply.
- Analyze and apply three primary approaches to estimating real property value, i.e., market comparison, cost approach and income approach.
- Understand real estate market operations.
- Gain knowledge about various theories in determining land price.
- Analyze the dynamics of supply and demand in the real estate industry.
- Understand current economic factors that affect the real estate market and cause real estate values to change.