This course is taken after Practical Research II. Students carry out their approved research proposal by performing the proposed methodology. Results are collected and analyzed and a report of the study is prepared for the next step of the dissertation.
- Using the approved methodology, the student undertakes data collection and analysis of the data.
- Select a control group and an experimental group.
- Collect relevant data that adds to the body of knowledge.
- Collect demographic information thought to be associated with the dependent variable.
- Apply statistical methods in analyzing the data.
- Assemble all the findings into a draft in preparation for the final form of the dissertation.